The Regent of Siak, Alfedri attended the plenary meeting of the Special Committee Report Submission on the Six Draft Regional Regulations (Ranperda) of Siak Regency, and the Request for Approval and Signing of Joint Decrees through the video conference, from the Bandar Siak Room Floor II of the Siak Regent’s Office.
The plenary meeting, which was chaired directly by the Chairman of the Regional House of Representatives of Siak Azmi, was also attended by the Regional Secretary of Siak Regency, Arfan Usman and the Assistant of the Regional Secretariat of Siak Hendrisan, as well as a number of OPD leaders in the Siak Regency Government.
In this plenary session, the Regional House of Representatives of Siak ratified the Six Draft Regional Regulations (Ranperda) to become the Regional Regulations (Perda) of the Siak Regency.
The Draft of Regional Regulation was submitted by the Siak Regional Government in August 2020, including :
- The Siak District Regional Regulation on regional financial management,
- The Draft Regional Regulations to facilitate the prevention and eradication of the abuse and illicit trafficking of narcotics and narcotics precursors,
- The second amendment of Draft Regional Regulation on Siak Regulation Number 06 Th. 2004 that concerning Regional Owned Enterprises (BUMD), a limited liability company, Bumi Siak Pusako,
- The Draft Regional Regulations on the second amendment to Regional Regulations Number 17 years old 2011 concerning motor vehicle testing fees,
- The Amendment the Draft Regional Regulations to Regional Regulations Siak Number 06 Th. 2018, regarding the Health Service Fee at the Technical Implementing Service Unit of Regional Health Laboratory of the Health Office of the Siak District,
- The Draft Regional Regulations on Health Protocols for Handling the COVID-19 Pandemic and infectious diseases.
The Regent of Siak Alfedri in his remarks said that the plenary that was held was a series of processes that were carried out until the approval of the draft regional regulation to become a regional regulation.
That regulation has gone through discussion and joint review between the members of the Regional House of Representatives of Siak, and it is expected to provide benefits for the Siak Regency in the future.
“From the discussion, the Regional House of Representatives of Siak for Special Committee and the Executive have provided many inputs, suggestions, and also opinions which are essential to perfect the draft of the intended Regional Regulation,” he said.
Alfedri also said that his party understands and appreciates the opinions and suggestions that have been conveyed and great concern for the administration of the Government and the Implementation of Regional Development in the Siak Regency.
“On this occasion, on behalf of the Regional Government, I would like to express my gratitude and my highest appreciation to the leaders and members of the Regional House of Representatives of Siak, who have approved the Six Regional Development Drafts to become Regional Regulations of the Siak Regency,” he concluded.