Do you ever just want to make a delicious chocolate cake, but there are too many ingredients and you are afraid that the cake won’t turn out how you expected?
Here I have 2 ingredients to makes a delicious chocolate cake.
- 5 eggs (separated)
- 310 grams of chocolate bar
- Chop the chocolate into a few chunks
- Melt the chocolate with double boiler method or melt it with microwave
- Separate the egg yolk and egg white
- On a large bowl beat the egg white until a soft peak form you can use a whisk or electric mixer
- Add the egg yolk one at a time to the chocolate and stir all of them until combined
- Put in the egg white to the chocolate mixture 1/3 at a time, then repeat 2 more times
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees
- Grease the cake pan or use parchment paper and pour in the batter
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- let cool and put toppings however you like
Note: You can serve the cake when it’s hot or cold both tasted good.