We will show you 5 effects and harm that Instant Noodles can have on your body after you ingest them.
- You can also gain temporary weight.
As information, instant noodles will stay in your stomach for a longer amount of time. Fresh noodles were nearly gone 2 hours after being ingested.
- You will increase your risk of getting sick.
Studies show that women who eat Instant Noodles at least twice a week, have a bigger risk of this happening to them. These health conditions can include diabetes and heart disease.
MSG, which is an additive present in Instant Noodles, can also give you headaches and cause nausea.
- Your daily recommended quota of sodium will be filled in just one sitting.
Instant noodles are mostly salt and carbohydrates, which are only good to ingest in moderation.
If in one meal, you attain your daily quota of sodium, chances are you are going to consume too much of it that day.
- They also often don’t contain enough nutritional value, like vitamins, fiber, and minerals.
- You will retain more water when you eat them.
After eating Instant Noodles you will not only feel bloated but also lethargic. This is because of the water your body retains after you eat them.