Commissioner of the National Human Rights Commission (Komnas HAM), M Choirul Anam said that his party had found a bright spot in the shooting case of six members of the Islamic Defenders Front (FPI) Army guarding Habib Muhammad Rizieq Shihab at Kilometer 50 of the Jakarta-Cikampek Toll on Monday, 7 December 2020.
According to him, the Komnas HAM investigative team is conducting an in-depth examination of the results of the crime scene (TKP) of the shooting of six FPI Laskar personnel.
“The team is currently consolidating the findings while investigating from various sources, including the results of the crime scene,” he said.
For this reason, Anam hopes that people who know about the shooting incident of the six bodyguards of Habib Rizieq Shihab can provide information to Komnas HAM.
“Apart from that, we are also preparing to collect information for Jasa Marga and Polda Metro,” he explained.
Previously, the Head of the Jakarta Metro Police, Inspector General of Police Fadil Imran, said that a number of people from the Bhayangkara corps were attacked on Monday morning, December 7, 2020. This attack is suspected to have something to do with the plan to summon the second Imam of the Islamic Defenders Front, Habib Rizieq Shihab, scheduled for Monday. .
The incident occurred on the Jakarta-Cikampek Km 50 toll road. At the time of the incident, a unit was moving. In one unit it consists of six people. Meanwhile, the attack was carried out by those numbering ten people.
In this attack, said Kapolda, the attacker had attacked using firearms and sharp weapons. Because the safety of members was threatened, Fadil continued, the police finally took action. Police shot the attackers until six of them died.
There were six FPI Laskar members who died, namely Andi Oktaviawan (33 years), a resident of Cengkareng, West Jakarta. Then, Lutfi Hakim (24 years), a resident of Cengkareng, West Jakarta. Furthermore, Faiz Ahmad Syukur (22 years), M Reza (20 years), Muhammad Suci Khadafi Poetra (21 years) and Akhmad Sofian (26 years).
Meanwhile, the high priest of FPI, Habib Muhammad Rizieq Shihab (HRS) said that the accusation that the FPI Laskar guarding him up to six people died carrying firearms and sharp weapons was slander.
“The accusation of our bodyguards being armed is a big slander, a lie,” said Habib Rizieq as quoted from Youtube on Wednesday, December 9, 2020.
According to him, none of the guards from the FPI Laskar were armed with one person. This is because FPI never thought that Habib Rizieq Shihab would be treated like the incident at the Jakarta-Cikampek Kilometer 50 toll road on Monday, December 7, 2020.
“These bodyguards only guard ordinary families, only ordinary family standards,” he said.
Habib Rizieq Shihab admitted that there were four cars from his family that made the trip yesterday, ranging from children, sons-in-law to grandchildren. In fact, there are still babies under the age of 3-4 years.