Indonesia is implementing a COVID-19 vaccination program since January 13, 2021.
President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) became the first person to receive the Sinovac or CoronaVac vaccine.
Apart from President Jokowi, there are a number of other figures from various circles who received the Sinovac vaccine ranging from businessmen, religious leaders to celebrities. Beyond that, the first batch of vaccines will focus on medical personnel and public officials who are vulnerable to being infected with COVID-19.
Here’s how to check whether you are included in receiving the COVID-19 vaccine from the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology (Kemenkominfo) through the PeduliL Protect application.
- Vaccine recipients will receive notification notifications via SMS Blast from Sender ID: PEDULICOVID.
- Then re-register via: SMS 1199 or UMB * 119 #, and also through the PeduliLindung application which can be downloaded on the App Store and Google Play Store or the website https://pedulilindung.id, and finally through the local Babinsa / Babinkamtibmas.
- After registering, the COVID-19 Vaccination One Data Information System will send an electronic ticket as an invitation to the verified vaccine recipient.
- In addition, service schedule reminders will also be sent by the system via SMS or the PeduliLindungi application to vaccine recipients.
- It should be noted, for health workers or support personnel who are in health care facilities, and have not received an SMS or their names have not been registered when checking the NIK in the method above, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are other ways to check recipients of the Covid-19 vaccine:
- You can open the pedulilundungi.id/cek-nik site
- Enter the NIK number in the column provided, then enter the code shown on the screen, click next
- The screen will later show the results whether your NIK is registered or not.