The COVID-19 Task Force of Indonesia has extended its suspension of foreign arrivals.
All foreigners are barred from entering Indonesia except for those who fall under the exempted category under Justice and Human Rights Ministerial Decree 26/2020.
They include the holders of the following valid documents:
- Work visa
- Diplomatic visa
- Visit visa
- Limited stay visa
- Work stay permit
- Diplomatic stay permit
- Limited stay permit
- Permanent stay permit
The travelers from established travel corridor arrangements and those who have obtained special entry permission from a ministry are also exempted.
And here the regulation when the travelers entering to Indonesia :
- All foreigners and Indonesian nationals are required to obtain a negative PCR test result at most three days before arrival.
- Once in Indonesia, they will be required to undergo a five-day quarantine at a designated hotel before undergoing another PCR test.
- Should they test negative, they will be advised to self-quarantine for 5 days before any social activity.
- Should they test positive, they will be referred to a hospital for treatment.
- Foreigners are required to pay for all accommodation, testing, and treatment costs.
- The costs for Indonesians will be covered by the government.
- High-level officials visiting Indonesia are exempted from the quarantine rule, but they are required to observe health protocols while in the country.