If you miss having brunch, afternoon tea, or coffee in Bali’s hip spots, now, you can get a taste of the finest Seminyak has to offer by ordering from Sisterfields Bakery from the comfort of your home.
Sisterfields Bakery, the famous Australian-inspired café in Seminyak now branched out to Jakarta named Sibling Espresso Bar.
Described as a small-batch coffee roaster and espresso bar, both brands are managed under 8 Degree Projects, a Bali-based hospitality and lifestyle group that also houses Bikini, Fika, and Bo$$man Burger in Seminyak.
Sisterfields represents the iconic cafe culture of Australia, bringing a love of good food and great coffee to the heart of Seminyak, Bali.
Sisterfields serves an all-day breakfast, brunch, and lunch menu alongside a wide range of coffees, cakes, and pastries.
Sisterfields is dedicated to keeping things fresh, with top-quality homemade ingredients cooked from scratch each day.
Sisterfields Bakery only serves baked goods, granola, and coffee :
- Sisterfields’ Famous Carrot Cake (IDR40,000)
Served with an Australian-style carrot cake with cream cheese icing, toasted coconut flakes, pineapple compote, grated carrots and apple, and lemon zest.
- The Tunisian Orange Cake (IDR30,000)
Served with a Tunisian orange and almond cake, spiced syrup, cinnamon stick, star anise, and cloves with citrus-flavored icing.
- Sisterfields’ Tabanan Chocolate Brownie (IDR40,000)
Described as a classic chocolate brownie with Balinese chocolate, raspberry, and walnut.
- Chocolate Cherry Mud Cake and Raspberry Blondie (both IDR40,000)
- Bittersweet Granola and Banana and Chocolate Granola (both IDR75,000).
For beverage :
- The Es Kopi Susu (IDR45,000)
Take on the es kopi trend, which is sweetened by Balinese palm sugar. The Es Kopi Susu would suit casual drinkers the best, as the coffee is not strong enough to mix with the creaminess.
- The Black Coffee Honey (IDR40,000) is sweetened with black honey, but it could get really sweet even for those who like to dunk sugar into their Americano.
- The Rosella Ginger Tea (IDR38,500), a Bali rosella tea with red ginger and kaffir lime.
- Black Tea Vanilla Mint (IDR38,500).
Find it :
Delivery only from Kemang, Menteng, Karet Sudirman and BSD
9am-9pm (Karet Sudirman and BSD)