The things that need to be prepared are divided into two types, namely in the form of documents and checks. Preparation in the form of documents itself is divided into two types, namely land documents and documents of the buyer. The following is a further explanation regarding the preparation of a sale and purchase certificate:
- Document Preparation
Since buying and selling activities involve three main elements, namely the seller, buyer, and object, the preparation in the form of the required documents also involves these three elements. The preparation in the form of documents relating to the land required is as follows.
- Land and Building Tax (PBB) original for the last five years and includes proof of payment or a receipt for deposit.
- Original land certificate which will later be used to reverse the name.
- The original building permit (IMB) if any and will then be submitted to the buyer after the AJB is completed.
- Proof of payment for electricity, water and telephone, if any.
- If the mortgage or mortgage is still there, then there must be a roya letter issued by the bank concerned.
It is necessary to note that all documents related to the land are provided by the seller, while the buyer is only responsible for checking the authenticity of the documents. The documents related to the personal data of the buyer and seller that need to be prepared are as follows.
- Photocopy of Family Card (KK)
- If you are married, please include a photocopy of marriage certificate
- Photocopy of Identity Card (KTP)
- Photocopy of Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP)
- Especially for sellers, it can be completed with a husband or wife agreement. Jika tidak, then this agreement can later be included in the AJB only.
- Preparation Checking
Preparation for checking is actually more emphasized on the buyer. This is very useful to avoid fraud that could happen to you. Sementara itu, for the seller, the checking is limited to paying the buying and selling fee only. The details of this check are as follows.
- Checking the authenticity of land certificates to the National Defense Agency.
- Ensure that the seller has paid Income Tax or Income Tax of 5% of the total cost of buying and selling transactions.
- Check whether the seller has paid the Sales and Purchase Tax.
- Receive a letter of inquiry made by the seller that the land being sold is not under dispute.
- The buyer makes a statement that the land to be purchased does not make it exceed the maximum area limit.