It’s so bad.
A student in Hull University named Rosie Cole, 21, had to be rescued by firefighters when her legs got stuck in a tumble dryer, after trying to make a prank
The student finds things have taken a turn for the worse after her housemates could not pull her out from the tumble dryer.
Sebelum kejadian, Rosie had been drinking with her housemates.
Kemudian, she thought she’d fit, but was suddenly stuck inside the dryer when she was dared to get inside the dryer.
Emergency services were called and it took three firefighters to successfully rescue her.
Rosie said, “I definitely won’t be trying it again.”
Another housemate of Rosie, Lydia Dunwell, 21, was woken up to the sound of sirens blaring. She was shocked when she found it was due to Rosie being stuck inside the dryer.