Dalam insiden tragis, a month-old baby died immediately after he was injected with an antibiotic for diarrhoea in Ayutthaya province – India.
Sekarang, the mother of that baby is demanding the reason and she filed a complaint at Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Police Station on Wednesday, Okt. 14, 2020.
And later, she travelled to Thammasat University Hospital in Pathum Thani for autopsy her child’s body, to determine the real cause of death.
She says that a doctor at the hospital where her baby was admitted claimed the child had died from choking on milk.
And she also said that the doctor told her baby was suffering from serious diarrhoea, had an infection and had to be admitted to hospital for at least a week to be given a course of antibiotics.
Kemudian, after a nurse gave the baby his first antibiotic injection while he was feeding, within a minute he went into spasms and died.