Dalam insiden tragis, two children aged five and one were found alive three days after their parents named Alexander and Viktoria Yakunin died in their home in Bolshoye Kuzymokino, Rusia
Diketahui, that their parents died after eating poisoned pickles.
Before discovered, the relatives of the five-year-old girl and one-year-old boy were worried, because they could not reach Alexander and Viktoria Yakunin.
The relatives say that the perfect couple missed a family gathering and only their daughter answered the phone.
On the phone, the youngster said that her dad aged 30, and mum aged 25, was sleeping for a long time and her dad had turned all black. And she also told that she was looking after her younger brother.
Heard about the information, one of Alexander’s sister named Natalia Bakulina, 36, rushed to their flat to find the couple dead in bed after her niece opened the door.
Natalia called the police and emergency services then took the children out of the flat in Bolshoye Kuzymokino village, Leningrad Oblast, Rusia.
From the investigation known that Alexander had been given a jar of homemade pickles by his grandmother the day before he died, and it has reported the jar was open in the kitchen.
Tenaga medis mengatakan acar mengandung toksin botulinum dan penyebab kematian. Racun tersebut menyebabkan kelumpuhan dan terkadang kematian karena gagal napas.
Anak-anak yang tragis itu kini dirawat oleh ayah Alexander.