After founding the mould inside her children’s bath toys, a woman named Morgana Knighton Rogers warning to other parents and shared a horrifying photo.
She claimed that she felt disgusted by the thick layer of black mould within the rubber ducks. Morgan said that she had opened up the toys, and she decided to immediately throw them away.
She wrote commented: “For those of you who saw the post I shared the other day of the little boy who accidentally squirted himself in the eye with one of his bath toys and it got really bad infected.”
“I just cut my kids’ bath toys open and needless to say, they are all going in the trash and I will never buy another and I would suggest you all do the same!”
Morgan continued: “They say mould grows in them because they’re never able to fully dry out! I’ve never been more disgusted in my life!”
Other mums and dads were horrified, and some called it horrible and suggested that parents seal the holes which allow water in with sealant or hot glue.
One parent said to clean the items with white vinegar before letting them dry out.