In the mood for some ramen?
There’s a new ramen place making the buzz in Bali, offering fresh handmade noodles on the daily, rich-tasting ramen broth, and some delightful cocktails.
Located on Pantai Berawa Street in Canggu, 101 Ramen Yakitori Bar first opened its doors in mid-February.
101 Ramen Yakitori Bar operating from 5 pm daily with limited seating.
The bar has got the basics such as:
- Itu 101 Tonkotsu Ramen (IDR90K), a 12-hour pork broth served with nori, tauge, shiitake mushrooms, telur, scallions, and grilled cha shu pork.
- Vegan Coconut Ramen (IDR70K), which is a chili lemongrass coconut broth served with shiitake mushrooms, tempe, and coriander.
- The Sichuan Spiced Pork Dumplings (IDR45K)
- The Chili Prawn & Pork Pot Stickers (IDR55K)
- The Mushroom-Leek-Tare (IDR40K) combo for those who don’t eat meat
- The Pork Belly-Sambal-Pickled Chili (IDR45K)
And if you’re thinking cocktails would be great to go with your hot, flavorful ramen, kemudian 101 is just the right place for y’all ‘cause it has nine different alcoholic mixed drinks you can choose off of the menu.
There’s Honey Highball (IDR110K), consisting of naked grouse blended malt, honey, ocha tea, and apparently CO2
The Roku G&T (IDR120K), which mixes roku gin, broken english tonic water, and orange perfume.
101 Bar Ramen Yakitori
Jl. Pantai Berawa No. 101SEBUAH, Canggu
Buka setiap hari, limited seating from 5pm – close.