Tragic, after chasing a fly with an electric swatter, a man in France blew up part of his home.
As cited News24xx.com from Sud-Ouest, an 82-year-old man became irritated by the buzzing of a fly while he got eating dinner on Friday in his home in in Parcoul-Chenaud.
Parcoul-Chenaud is a village in the Dordogne region in southwestern France.
To killed the fly, then, he began swinging it with an electric fly swatter.
But, unbeknownst to the man, a gas canister was leaking in the home at the same time. Then, the spark from the swatter ignited the gas, damaging the home’s kitchen and the roof.
After the incident, the man tried to escape the house with minor burns on his hand. But the fate of the fly is unknown.
For that incident, the man should be checked out at a hospital and the man’s house is currently uninhabitable and is being repaired by his family.