Smartphone users who are interested in catching and viewing objects with the naked eye usually do not notice them, and they may be interested in a new smartphone microscope capable of providing 800x magnification. The iMicro Phone microscope is small enough to balance at your fingertips and is now available via Kickstarter with an initial promise of £ 23, $ 39 CAD, or $ 30. Watch the demo video below to learn more about the finger microscope and its capabilities.
“Excellent-performing microscopes are usually heavy, bulky and expensive, even for portable devices. We proudly present to you iMicro, a true achievement in the field of portable microscopy: a professional desktop The microscope has the same optical performance and you can take it with you as easily as you can pick up your phone easily. When used with a smartphone, it is, for example, an LS at around 100x magnification. The apical can observe the bud, then magnify 800x in detail.
Features and specifications of the iMicro smartphone microscope include:
- Very high magnification power: up to 800x
- Very little distortion: this can be compared to a desktop microscope
- High precision power: up to 1 micron
- Very easy to use: “Plug and Play” with your phone
- Also inline: the size of a fingertip
- Ultra-low weight: only 1.5 grams (~ 1/20 ounce)
- Affordable for every budget: ~ 1% off the price of a desktop microscope ~
For more details and a complete list of all available promises, visit the official Crowdfunding Campaign page of Kickstarter by following the link below.