As cited News24xx.com from Koreaboo, the upcoming drama title YOUTH, a drama that will showcase the growth of seven boys has confirmed the 7 actors who will each play one of the BTS members in the drama.
The drama is produced by Kim Jae Hong, who previously worked on Your Neighbor’s Wife and Steal Heart. The drama will be written by Kim Soo Jin.
- Seo Ji Hoon will play the role of Jin, a boy trapped in the shadows of his father, who works at the National Assembly. While he has perfect visuals, he has a hard time expressing his emotions. He has had to live with his father’s plan for him, not with what he wants to do.
- Suga will be played by No Jong Hyun. Suga is a boy who has a terrible, bloody rumor always following him — rumor has it that he killed his mother and set his own house on fire, but he is actually just a boy who looks cold on the outside, but warm on the inside. His old piano is his only escape from the world, as his mother meant everything to him. His wounds heal when he meets Jungkook.
- Ahn Ji Ho will play the role of J-Hope, a dancing machine with a positive attitude, but has been left alone by the world. He was abandoned at an amusement park as a child, but still carries a brighter aura and personality than anyone else.
- Seo Young Ju will play the role of RM, a boy whose dream was just to live an ordinary life. He is tough, becoming an adult earlier than others by learning the harsh realities of what life can throw at you. He is responsible, and has had many part time jobs, but still is first place at what he does.
- Kim Yoon Woo will play the role of Jimin, the boy who is hiding an unspeakable secret behind his bright smile. His family’s overprotection of him and lies during his youth have left him with some trauma, confusing him about his real identity.
- Jung Woo Jin will play the role of V, a boy full of wounds as he lives with his father, who is a drunkard. Yet V always had the innocence and hope that his mother, who ran away, causing his father’s change, would someday come back home.
- Jeon Jin Seo will play the role of Jungkook, a boy curious about the reason why he exists. He doesn’t feel happiness amongst the instability of his family, and feels indifferent to both life and death.