The FAMOUS South Korean comedian Park Ji Sun was found dead with her mother at their residence in Mapo, Seoul on Monday afternoon.
According to Soompi media reports, the police found a letter written by Park Ji Sun’s mother.
Here are five facts about Park Ji Sun’s death.
- The bodies of Park Ji Sun and her mother were found at the comedian’s residence in Mapo District, Seoul at around 13:44 South Korean time.
Initially, the police received a report from the father of the deceased who tried to contact his daughter and wife, but there was no answer.
- Park Ji Sun is currently undergoing rehabilitation for mental illness. Her mother who lives in the village came to Seoul to accompany the woman.
- Police find a letter at the scene which is believed to have been written by the comedian’s mother. However, the police refused to reveal the contents of the letter at the request of the family.
- The police have not revealed the real cause of the comedian death and the investigation is still ongoing.
- Park Ji Sun is an alumnus of Korea University and a comedian who often runs Kpop programs. She is also familiar with several popular South Korean celebrities.